- Have your website customised to fit your exact needs
- Every business works differently so tailoring the features on your website makes sense
- Save time, become more efficient
- There is a reason web developers still exist when there are off the shelf systems available, this is because there is a point where your needs outgrow the template systems.
- Creating an effective website is more than just throwing your logo and phone number on a page; it requires a planned out strategy, executed with precision and expertise that only comes with experience.
Packages like our express website and shopping cart starter are a great way to establish an initial presence, but as your business grows, so will your need to have the website work differently.
There are literally millions of businesses who utilise the same well-designed templates. It’s not hard to see that many of these websites look exactly the same, only differentiated by color palette.
While many of these themes are responsive, their designs can only be tailored so much. You don’t have the control or freedom to put items exactly where you want them, which results in many copycat sites.
Choosing a company that specializes in web design offers a control that is lost with pre-made templates. With experts, there is an ability to understand the client’s vision and strategise as a team to bring those ideas to life.
That process is simply impossible with a predetermined theme, they are great at what they do, but what they do is get you started.
When someone asks why you should use a web design agency instead of a website builder, the answer is simple: You get what you pay for. If you’re ready to build a site without limitations to connect your brand to your consumers, get in touch. It’ll be worth it.